woensdag 7 januari 2015

Best Wishes 2015 Aart Dekker (English)

My 2015 Best Wishes to You


Fireworks above beautiful Delft, about 4 kilometres away from our home.

My 'Best Wishes Message for 2015' to You (English):

2014 was not a good year; not for me and not for countless people around the world who are even much worse off...I don't know, may be it was for good you (?)...anyway, I wish you and everybody else a better 2015!



In The Netherlands 2014 was a year without a Winter, and the summerholiday was not really 'Summer' either... So I wish everybody will see some nice real Winter-weather in 2015 (it would be great if we could have an Eleven Cities Race here!). 

The 'Eleven Cities' in 1985, I took part in 1986

And, of course, after that a nice Spring, Summer and Autumn...

In Holland 2014 brought many days with the most beautiful Skies:
This a view from 'De Dordtse Biesbosch', an National Park close to where I grew up.
I wish everybody as many enlightening (free) views again.

And besides all that: a lot of Good Health, Work & Income, Love & other Heartwarming Social Encounters, Sensible Things to do & a Meaningful Spot in a Group and/or Society, Happiness & Enjoyment...

Hopefully our Political Leaders will have a better 2015 too, in the sense that they manage to a better job in making the World a better Place... Anyway, I wish all suffering because of War, Illness (e.g. Ebola!), Fanatic Lunatics & Lack of Freedom, etcetera, etc...will be (at least a little) better off in 2015! Don't forget them!

Hopefully we will get the chance to talk to each other - or meet - in 2015...

If you are interested what I wish for (Dutch) Basketball, you can click -- Here --. In Dutch, but Google can translate it for you...

Coockie&Aart enjoying the nice Winter of 2010 near Arnhem
And...if winter really breaks in? Be careful outside!

Greetings,

Aart




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten